Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rogues gallery of Flying Eyes

As you see on the far left and right is the Von Dutch(everyone called him that except women) flying I he drew me to show me the fundimentals of drawing when I was 7. It's my stock eye, it's our root and is from a man that basically made me make skateboards and threw lots of shop tools at me. RIP my mentor and thanks for all the crude jokes and cynical view of the world.

I've been asked about doing a collaboration book about the time Dutch was my impromtue baby sitter, mentor in art joke telling victim. However I've decided to add it to one of the two books I finished up. Either "Fumes" or "How to draw yourself out of hell."

Mr. Kenny Howard would have been proud, my work's perfect and silly.

Both are being looked at by Motorbooks publishing.