Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shipping update

Various updates:

All orders are 5-8 weeks for delivery and actual shipping costs on orders over $150 dollars in some cases will be invoiced after shipping to give actual shipping costs. All prints ship 3-4 days from order due to construction of mailer flats. So as not to be deceptive I am being honest, quality takes time and I often enough make a shipping time and it will elapse due to the amount of time that is put into a board.

-Included shipping, last year I accumulated $633 in lost shipping by customers not sending the correct amount for shipping or not paying shipping altogether or my errors. There never has been shipping included, never has been and please don't ask and or send the subtotal on your invoice. I cannot pay out of pocket hundreds of dollars to cover this. Please don't ask for a shipping deal. The shipping has to be paid, I don't ship boxes from my work and I have a weekly UPS bill to pay. I reserve the right to refuse all payments that don't include shipping.

-Paypal fees all transactions using paypal all fees apply and are to be paid by the customer.

-Custom orders. As to elevate customer waits and frustrations there will be no more custom ordering. Thank you for the opportunity and I enjoyed making that board for you. Thank you for being patient.

-Split shipping, all multiple item orders are split shipped. Prints ship separately from boards, and 2 or more boards go via two boxes. I use 90% of the time new virgin skateboard boxes.

-Handling, I don't charge extra for virgin skateboard boxes, for excessive bubble wrap and or transpiration fees. The items I use to assure your board gets to you and undamaged comes out of my pocket to assure your board gets to you pristine.

-Clients that love XXX, understand it's one man vs. the elements and realize that nothing I make is off the shelf, that boards, prints and even shirts are made with exact care and there materials are exuberant will always get a cool deal.

-Contacting me my email is totenkray (at) gmail.com, if there's any question about an order, a shipping date or the status of your order please by all means contact me. If you need to speak to me directly, please by all means ask for my phone number. I accept calls between Sunday through Friday 7AM PST to 10 PM PST.

-Discounts, you know I discount my work by 150% percent, that a board sold for $90-120 costs $80 to make. I actually make your board, no one else does. It's not pulled from one box and repacked and sent to you. It is made by me from scratch. Some boards have 5 hours or work, others 14.

No comments: